Okay so as people may have found out by reading the OOC posts from Vixen, my father is currently in the hospital. He was in a car accident and I am trying to spend time with him. At the same time I am not going to vanish from Twitter, at least not from Vixen. I will go insane if I do. Role-playing helps me feel better but I must apologize. If Vixen, Madness, or Emily seem a bit... Off or odd I am sorry. My emotions are simply coming out through them. Vixen last night, due to the situation from the mission she is on, got drank off of her ass. She started ranting about genie's at the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle after drinking half of it. Of course she is a silly drunk but still... She got drunk. I caused her to get drunk in order to make myself laugh after spending a day at the hospital. Drivers down her just don't know how to drive when the roads get icy and something happens to my dad because of it there will be hell to pay, that I can promise you. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that.
Sincerely yours,
Emily/Vixen/Sally/Amy/Neeja/Adia/Aeryn/Angela/Strawberry/Melanie's Typist
Teresa A. Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment